World of Tanks (ATTN OUTLAW)

S

skooterking5

Outlaw claims that the last time he played world of tanks "it was like shooting lazers." Now in the video below yes I didn't miss my target because I was at a range of 40m or so. But look at the end of the video outlaw and tell me that the game has no shell drop. Please. Aiming in this game has changed. The green circle you see in the game around my cross-hairs gets bigger when your moving and gets smaller (or steady's) when you sit still. The smaller the circle the more accurate your shot will be. So yes if you sit still the whole game you will be firing fairly accurate rounds, but the further away you are the less accurate they are. You can be dead on them at 200 or 300m and miss like its going out of style. All I'm saying is give it another shot. I think if you actually tried the game again you would like it. Then you could pull up in the pickup truck and get the shovel cuz your gonna have to clean up all the garbage kids. Straight sanitation son!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th4_a9rPTEg

XxOutlawxX

Clan Members
Uhm.....ok.

#1 ...WWII was in the 1940s...and the most advanced tank was cold war era 72s?

#2 ..U have to pay for upper tier perks..How is that an even-balanced playing ground?

#3 ..I have installed it in the past (back in the BC2 Vietnam)..Just wasn't my cup of tea..and did not like the feel of the game.

Its an MMO..Magic Missile ring any bells??

#4 ..Gold & Coin generator's...BOTS GALORE! There were couple of nM guys playing it and let it go because of it.

I have no doubt in my abilities as an armor slut that i'd do just as well...but I see it affecting your BF3 gameplay. I personnaly experienced this when bouncing from Bad Company 2 & Bad Company 2 Vietnam...

Next debate...Pickup Sticks?...Hop Scotch?...Four Square?

Go Fish?..

My video response..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z25pGEGBM4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

S

skooterking5

Thought I'd give it one last try. I wont bother him about it anymore. And your right it is affecting my BF3 gameplay because I find myself rage quitting a whole lot more when I actually do play. All is good brah wasn't attacking you or anything, Just trying to get more people interested in the game.

spooketh

Clan Members
lol you posted a video from a guy who shot himself in front of a mirror while working on his "gangsta" back in the day.