*SOC* Birthday Killfest

KaptainKarl

What's up fellas..March 10th is *SOC*'s 1st birthday...We would like to extend an invite for you guys to come and kill with us...We'll be doing a 4 night kill-a-thon...playing bc2 and going back to our roots with some bf2....Festivities for the public start at 9pm eastern on March 10th going until March 13th!!

Hope you can make it...i dunno, but NYBOY says you guys can't kill a cold... ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Karl

Tarheel

I will be there with NYBoys dogtags around my neck ....and I plan to add a few more...along with maybe a repair tool kill. Let all be known that I will be playing naked!

Danger107

I'm new so I don't know much about the SOC relationship, however, if I am allowed than I would love to add to your kills!... Deaths... Both?

What is with you guys playing completely naked?! I will at least have my banana hammock on.

(completely kidding by the way, I play like a normal person - in full clothing!... At least I think that's still normal...)

Loki

Clan Members
oh danger, so so naive, naked is the new normal. Ill be there and ill round.........not square. Ima gunnin for you Karl :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

KaptainKarl

to answer your question danger..we're Spectres Of Convoy...the justified hellspawn of that other clan..HB-Don't.. a few of us go way back to the days before FX and *SOC* were created...spending countless hours hunting each other in the Ghost Town Convoy...you can find the rest of our crew at spectresofconvoy.net...it's where we keep jim locked up in a cage and poke him with a cattle prods...which keeps his responses sharp and me amused...

everybody FX is invited..standing room only...clothing..yeah..definitely should be worn, unless you happen to be a very hot chick..and i don't mean in a hermaphrodite, buffalo-bill sausage-tuck way...

oh..i know nancy visits often, we also want to extend her an invite! If you see her around, please let her know :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Like i said, we'll be doing 4 nights of battle..starting approx 9pm est this Thursday...we have some member events going on beforehand..so it might take a little longer...who knows...but we look forward to killing with you..or against you :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

hrncir

Thanks for the invite... if I can I will drop by, been pretty busy of late so game playing is a bonus for me right now. Glad to see your doing well and thriving. Say howdy to all my buddies over there.