Site Updates

Danger107

Looks great stiff! To be honest I am so happy those buttons that make noise are gone... You have no idea how many times I have jumped from those

DRUIDSWARLOCK

i was wondering if you can also put like a link on the forum for the facebook page you have setup for team FX so when people or visitors see the forum they can also go to the face book and meet the cast and people of FX and our team members also you know like behind the scenes team FX on the tube or something like that i think it will also be faster for us to log in to our team FX facebook account too, or maybe you may want to open a new account on face book labeled just for team fx just like you would open one up just for yourself insted label it TEAM FX FACEBOOK just a thought

maester

Administrator
Staff member
As I add things to the site or make modifications I will post them here to keep you informed.

[Added] Chatbox to main page (Thanks Tarheel)

[Added] Ability to see who is in chatbox (Thanks Tarheel)

[Fixed] The images on chatbox

[Added] Arcade (Just a few games right now more later)

[Added] VBSeo (Adds website to google and yahoo to be indexed)

[Added] Visitors in last 24 hours to bottom of page

[Added] Colored usergroups (Not complete because I havent added all the groups back yet.)

More additions coming soon. Please keep up the suggestions and feedback.

DRUIDSWARLOCK

hey stiffy you know what i miss the most also about this site when you had a list and current rank of the top 15 level players that showed thier current rank and level and how much they had left to move up to the next level i was always following that and compareing it to my current rank and levelto see who was catching up to my level and compareing it to see who i can beat to the next level now i have to look threw the entire members list to find out who is on what rank and level but it is what it is god work on all this stiffy it a hell of a great job you done here man you should put an add on the net or paper as a programer and website creator and work from your home doing it for other people or offices great great work

Danger107

What I really think the site needs is like... My picture in a popup browser every time you change the page on the site and underneath have written in big bold letters "F'ing Awesome"... and maybe photoshop me saving a dog from a burning... airplane or something... like skydiving... yeah...

Site really looks good stiff

maester

Administrator
Staff member
Added Facebook Connect - Allows you to register and/or login with your facebook account.

Added Share Topic - Allows you to share topics on multiple social networks such as facebook, myspace, twitter, etc

Added Download Section - Not completely configured yet so you may get permission errors until done.

Fixed Edit Options - Warning: require_once([path]/mgc_cb_evo/classes/class_core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(95) : eval()'d code on line 7

DRUIDSWARLOCK

thanks for the info will keep on top of it it seems like your still hard at work with all ths and the site looks great stiffy great job

maester

Administrator
Staff member
Website was upgraded from VBulletin 3.8 to VBulletin 4.1 and we have added a new theme. Hope everyone enjoys there is more to come. Please let me know any and all bugs you may come across.

maester

Administrator
Staff member
I added the ability to change your username. Just remember when you change your username it will still keep a log of your old username.

• UserCP (Edit Profile)
    Username Change
    Allows users to change usernames

[*]User Profile

• Username History