Servers & Donations

maester

Administrator
Staff member
It was duscussed that people wanted to setup an obliteration server along with our current server. The current server costs $62.83 per month and if we want to add an obliteration server or rush mix whatever a 32 man would be $35.20 per month and the total would be $98.03 per month. Now listen guys we only need $20 more for our current server so if anyone wants to donate and also everyone donates $35 for another server im all for it. The more options we have the better we have at recruiting.

Whatever you guys decide let me know or discuss it here.

serpentone

Clan Members
is this a joke ....cause if it is im not laughing are you serious we cant even get our server going let alone pay the bill and we want another 1 for mixed modes ...normally id be all for it but our current server speaks for itself I get it no one wants to do the same thing over and over and im cool with that meaning playing on diff servers and I know our signature is having a high ticket server but this is not the bc2 days where Atacama was easy to fill. As I said before we need to be established in bf4 community for this to work ....So I ask each of you SeC-8 and the Gaming warzone ppl are we just a group of ppl that like playing the games together on teamspeak or are we a clan that wants to work on a goal like getting our server filled because if we are here just to game together I feel like im just pissing money away by trying to pay for a server that no one wants to game on

maester

Administrator
Staff member
It has came to my attention that some people feel that the 70 man BF4 server is to large. We can downgrade this server if need be. Let me know what you guys want to do. We can run a 50 man 32 man and a 20 man for a little less then what we would pay for 70 and 32 man.

So what I was thinking is

48 man Conquest (+2 for commander)

32 man Rush/Obliteration (+2 for commander unless we dont want commander)

20 man Domination/TDM/SQDM

That way we can play any mode we wish other then defuse lol

The Battlefield Blog | The Road to Battlefield 4: Every Game Mode Revealed

maester

Administrator
Staff member
Alright guys it was discussed last night we will be moving away from the 70 man to a smaller server that doesn't lag as much. So we need to determine size 48(Conquest) 32(Obliteration) or 32(Conquest) 32(Obliteration)

ZednGrace

Clan Members
Are the costs the same for the two choices:

48(Conquest) 32(Obliteration) or 32(Conquest) 32(Obliteration)?

Will we be able to run both games in rotation?

maester

Administrator
Staff member
ZednGrace said:
Are the costs the same for the two choices:
48(Conquest) 32(Obliteration) or 32(Conquest) 32(Obliteration)?

Will we be able to run both games in rotation?
It will be 2 separate servers $8 diff $91 for 48/32 $83 for 32/32 but if I rent out some servers it will lower our bill.

maester

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder server bill is due on Dec 29th. Christmas is coming up and we really don't want to wait till last minute to get our goal.

maester

Administrator
Staff member
Maester said:
Just a reminder server bill is due on Dec 29th. Christmas is coming up and we really don't want to wait till last minute to get our goal.
We are half way to our goal with 9 days left. If anyone would like to donate to help us reach the rest of our goal please feel free to do so. We appreciate everyone's donations and look forward to gaming with you all.

maester

Administrator
Staff member
1 Day to go we are still short on our Donation Goal if anyone can help please feel free to.

maester

Administrator
Staff member
It was brought up again tonight about a server being purchased. As long as donations come in and its not just 1 person depended on then I am all for it. Some new people have expressed interest in donating.

A 32 man server is $44.19 This will include the procon layer.