mod <<<

guy4732

Hi I'm Steve.

I started playing on your server today for bout 2 hours so far and i find it quite nice. no lag. no hackers. no complainers. I want to try out to become a mod. you can check my profile out for more info. I am pretty good at both bc2 and bc2v . I'd like to help you guys if you still need mods. Please reply quick.

maester

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your interest we only give admin/mod to clan members at this time. If we decide to we will look into your offer.

Tarheel

guy4732 said:
Hi I'm Steve.
I started playing on your server today for bout 2 hours so far and i find it quite nice. no lag. no hackers. no complainers. I want to try out to become a mod. you can check my profile out for more info. I am pretty good at both bc2 and bc2v . I'd like to help you guys if you still need mods. Please reply quick.
Really? play for two hours and you want to be our admin? Fill out a membership app. and jump on our vent and play with us, there are some wierdo's out there....we just don't hand the keys over to the family car to people off the street.

XxOutlawxX

Clan Members
Went from admin to member in a snap. Tells what his true intentions are. Admins come with a 100.00 donations.

And after blantantly violating our server rules....Good luck elsewhere.....

Last edited by a moderator: