how about "NEWBIE"

|3LinK3r

Clan Members
hey maester , its me .. its been awhile for me . ive had a lot happen to me since the olschool . im so new to this , so much ha changed . dam if we dont windows 7 . when i was last in to puters winxp pro . anyways my name is Blink3r , good to see the clan still going

btw ,hope i put this in the right place .......ROFL

|3LinK3r

Clan Members
life is good for us . im still workin on cars and the wife works for doctors . kids have grown 14 and 9 .. wooohoo..LOL

in 2009 i broke my back in 2 places . 98 percent paralized.. but im much better now . the wife sure dose love me ..lol

you still with brit??? oh , and yeah i can walk ... 100 % .. not really in to games like i was . play some ps3 cod mf and bf bc2..

maester

Administrator
Staff member
no me and brit got divorced about 4 years ago. You should add me on PS3 FreezingIce

|3LinK3r

Clan Members
well add me to ur msn i have a personal email i can give you . it goes to my phone ..

ill start hanging out in the forums .. its been so long adam .. i got to get back in the groove .. i told you i broke my back right .. 280,000 worth of back broke

dam bikes ........... roflmao

i was funn till that happened ....

what good virus and firewall you using for win 7 ultimate . i ned one !!!!!!!

i got a full disk with the wat tool ..

still know how to hack.

maybe you should call me some time and talk need

maester

Administrator
Staff member
Cool I actually work for Comcast now so I use the norton Internet security suite. Yeah I'm sorry to hear about your back but glad your up and walking. Shoot me a pm with your email if you wanna or your cell number and I will shoot you a text. Glad to have you here.

ZednGrace

Clan Members
Hi,

Most ISP's will provide free firewall and anti-virus -- at least Time-Warner does. I personally just use the Windows 7 personal firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials (free download). I audit my setup every two weeks or so with MalwareBytes (another free download). You can get reasonably secure internet access without breaking the bank. If you occasionally visit unsavory sites, not saying that you do, install Oracle VirtualBox and a virtual version of Windows or Linux. Use the virtual machine then for "testing" sites) safely.

|3LinK3r

Clan Members
thanks for the info . i new with win 7 ultimate . it great so far . i use the win 7 sercure as well... i ll be getting those dl soon .

thats very helpful ...