Hey

silentsaint7

Sorry i havnt been on in a while my papa is in the va hospital due to kidney failure... and now were finding out some more bs between the family lol everythings kinda a cluster here latly but maybe i can hope on here soon and also im thinking about enlisting again so trying to get back in freaking shape! lol and it sucks but ya just letting yall know.

maester

Administrator
Staff member
I completely understand I joined the navy. There will always be FX here when you get back.

Danger107

Take care of life first man... Like Stiffy said, we'll be here when you're ready and life is settled down a bit for you

silentsaint7

thanks danger and sdtfmaester also my papa passed last friday and his burial was the on the 9th :/ /emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20"> but once again thanks and also as of right now i think im going to go ahead and enlist in the marine corps... as long as things go as planned lol

maester

Administrator
Staff member
You do what's best for you. Nothin wrong with being military there are several people in our clan military one is currently deployed in Afghanistan. If that's is what is best for you go for it we will be here when you have spare time. Sorry to hear about your loss.