Hello from the kingpin

Kingpin

Rust Online Leader/Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to hop in and register to your guys forums ( its about time i did ). Some of you have seen me in your BF3 server which if im playing BF3 your server is the one im in 95% of the time. The admins all seem to do there jobs well and the server is usually always well policed when ever i have played. You guys are fair and great to play with and hope to see more of you owning my butt in the future. :welcoming: Keep up the good work.

maester

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see you here and hope to see you join in the Future. Feel free to hop on TS with us. See you on the battlefield.

*EDIT* Bout time you made it here lol :applause:

Golden_Twinky

Clan Members
join join join join please please please pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .And thank you we all would love ya to join you are a cool cat.

Scorpion5

Glad to see you in game and web site And thanks for the good words we all hope you come in TS soon and become a clan member welcome to our littile would.

Kingpin

Rust Online Leader/Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys, and can one of ya give me your TS info so when i get a chance i can jump in. Also Twinky check your BF3, i sent you a friend request. Scorpion i will add you here in a few so check yours to when you get a min.