drunkeness

serpentone

Clan Members
just woke up and realized this still fing hurts like hell.....dam hangovers lol...last time im gonna try emptying the dishwasher while hammered

maester

Administrator
Staff member
The truth comes out that's why he did it lmao ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Nursey

exactly! see you knew it all along didn't you! I betcha YOU empty the dishwasher without hurting yourself?

but it didn't help him being drunk and then getting blood all over my damned floor either!

serpentone

Clan Members
well now im gonna add insult to more injuries got up at 6:30 this morning i crawl out of bed still half asleep just to step on a toy fire truck whiched caused me to fall flat on my face and arm.... now the injury i sliced the bottom of my fing toe open im not starting the week off well

StarzatNight

Sounds like a good night in my book... i think you need to barrow my helmet :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

Nursey

Him slicing his arm open wide enough for 10 stitches sounds like a good night in your book? I'm not sure what book you're reading, however, its nothing "good" really.