Donations

maester

Administrator
Staff member
We have setup a paypal account for TeamFX what this paypal account is for is Website only (or if you cant donate to clanpay for game server for some reason). We would like to get started on upgrading the website and its features to bring you guys a better community. We are currently looking into upgrading to VBulletin. Now as most of you know VBulletin is not free so we are asking for your help. The new software will fix load times and the crashing problems we are having with the current software. Data from this website will be transferred to new forum so no data (members,forums,posts) will be lost. The VBulletin software costs around $200 so anyone willing to donate to the cause then that would be awesome. Website is indeed a key factor in FX's success lately with our game servers. Mystical & I have been planning this project for a while and we decided to ask for your help. Donating is not required by no means. Every little bit helps. As of right now we are sitting on $115 in clanpay for our BC2 game server. Warlock & Pain are paying for the other servers respectively. So we are good for the gamservers for about 3 months.We look forward to bringing you more features and a better environment soon.

You can donate by going to the homepage and clicking on the paypal button on right side of website or you can go to paypal directly and donate to paypal@gamingwarzone.net

sdtfmaester

Administrative Assistant

XxOutlawxX

Clan Members
"I got 5 on it...grab your bowl...lets get a key..." (that was for navy)...donation comming....5x20...

Navy...I know u gotta know that rap..

maester

Administrator
Staff member
Would like to thank you personally for donating so much money and making the new site possible. Thank you

maester

Administrator
Staff member
I have added a donation button to website & this is not directed at our clan members this is actually directed to the many people who like our servers. Our main focus is the Game Servers and to keep them up and running for everyone. We have reached a number far greater then what anyone could have ever imagined as of Today April 22 3:00 PM we have had 35,501 players on our servers. This contributes to us having great members and a great clan. Without each one of you helping maintain this server and enforcing the rules it wouldn't be possible.

To anyone and everyone who enjoys our server and would like to help keep them running please feel free to donate. As soon as BF3 arrives we will be getting a Battlefield 3 server

XxOutlawxX

Clan Members
I would suggest donations for reserved slots...lets say we did 5 a month for a reserved slot 32 man server... just low balling here..5x16=80 (that would run 2 servers)..I didnt pay a dime for our servers (BF2) for almost a year when I was with NM.

Just food for thought.

=HR=SnaKe

I was wondering what happen to the 1000 ticket Vietnam server. I was a little surprised you changed such a successful server.

maester

Administrator
Staff member
=HR=SnaKe said:
I was wondering what happen to the 1000 ticket Vietnam server. I was a little surprised you changed such a successful server.
Vietnam was kinda dying and the server seemed to be also. If we have enough people willing to play it again we will gladly put it back up. Its currently running heavy metal regular BC2. Hop on vent with us.

*Edit* We changed the server back over to Vietnam hope to see you there.

=HR=SnaKe

sdtfmaester said:
Vietnam was kinda dying and the server seemed to be also. If we have enough people willing to play it again we will gladly put it back up. Its currently running heavy metal regular BC2. Hop on vent with us.

*Edit* We changed the server back over to Vietnam hope to see you there.
We'll absolutely be there. It maybe Sunday night before I can get back there though since I'll be out of town this weekend. I'm off tomorrow though and will get on for a while.

xx203Killaxx

Hey FX. Just wanted to let you know I enjoy playing with ya's. Great bunch of guys. Always great competition on the server. Made me a better player. For that,next week sometime I'm gonna donate. P.S. where the hell did you find XXOUTLAWXX,that man is a TANK GOD!

maester

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks man. Your welcome anytime. Outlaw is one of a kind and we are lucky to have him here.

PainInYoAss

Well, when playing BFBC2 is your primary occupation you can see why he is exceptional in many ways of the game! hehe

EA should put him on its salary.