Check these guys out. (Rock Group)

Danger107

XxOutlawxX said:
Danger!!!...
Yall...hes alive!!!!!
haha! Yeah, I'm alive. To say it in the nicest tone possible I am pissed off at our internet company. I can't play ANYTHING and it's so bad that video and voice chat are almost worthless because of a couple seconds lag. I am slowly working on getting a faster connection with a DIFFERENT company... But it has been painfully slow... I have been toughing it out on Fallout New Vegas but I've about beat everything I can at this point and I'm missing my bird killing.

Danger107

Thanks! And that's because Alabama rocks. Oh, besides the whole barefooted shotgun wielding porch sitting hick rumors... Although I'm sure you might find some if you go deep enough

XxOutlawxX

Clan Members
And who woulda thought red jumpsuit aparatus(sp) was from middleburg Fl? Or Limp Bizkit from Jacksonville, Fl? Me being the rock conessieur(sp)...I pay attention to that too..Wasnt the lead singer from Godsmack from Tennessee (shot that one out for Stiff)...uh oh...I think he is from Mass.

Danger107

It's sad cause I dunno where anyone's from... I think Theory of a Deadman was from somewhere here in the South East... I love them. Godsmack = Shinedown on repeat... What is wrong with me.