3.9.5-alpha (11 Oct 2018)
3.9.5-beta (22 Oct 2018)
- Fixed a bug that caused icons to be deleted when you pressed Esc in the confirmation window (bug probably exists in multiple other places that need to be fixed in this upcoming release)
- Added features to search unowned channels (even though it has nothing to the with users, it is found in the Search menu of the User DB tab among the other channel group features)
- Updated permission list to 3.5.0 (removed two permissions)
- Added support for new clientdbinfo with arrays to RedeemerTS3 (clientinfo is only used in one place in YaTQA and the array version does not make sense there)
- Note: YaTQA currently does not limit the amount of users it queries, even though that number is limited on the server side by the 9203 characters command length limit (500–800 users) and by execution time (roughly the same amount with the usual server performance and YaTQA’s timeout)
- The following features now make use of that, and manual lookup of client nicknames was removed:
- All Client Permissions
- Find Permission
- User DB (many features work faster now)
- Added avatar MD5 to client info (used in multiple locations)
- Updated console parameters
- Removed message when version lookup failed (can no longer fail)
- Added support for myTeamSpeak bans
- Added new versions to choose from
3.9.5 (29 Oct 2018)
- Added support for resolving avatar owner nicknames using new clientgetnamefromuid command in the server 3.5.0-beta2 released today
- Note: Some testing code got into the release, making the lookup way more inefficient as it splits commands every 203 bytes rather than every 9203 bytes. Functionality is not affected, the avatars tab is just unnecessarily slow.
22.214.171.124-rc1 (29 Nov 2018, “TeaSpeak Anniversary Edition Preview”)
- Fixed above bug that made too small clientgetnamefromuid commands
- Fixed bug that made too long clientgetnamefromuid commands by omitting the length increase from escaping
- Updated console parameters
Your query group must have the permission to run instanceinfo in order to use TeaSpeak mode.
This version requires 1.2.30-beta1 (28 Nov 2018) – not 1.2.30-beta0 (26 Nov 2018)! – to work.
3.9.6-alpha (15 Jan 2019)
- Added TeaSpeak log support
- Added a button for selecting a port (TeamSpeak or TeaSpeak)
- Removed logadd when on a TeaSpeak server
- Added warning when trying to use the “keep keypair” feature on TeaSpeak servers, as it does not make sense there
- Note: This feature is not required on TeaSpeak servers.
- Note: You do have the option to ignore that message. In YaTQA, you always have the option to do stupid stuff, even if it involves destroying your server completely.
- Made server tree available in TeaSpeak templates
- Note: There is an issue in TeaSpeak that returns template server channels in no particular order, so this feature cannot currently be used for anything.
- Added support for TeaSpeak version=0 snapshots (TeamSpeak-compatible mode)
- Fixed “Disable timeout” feature not working
- Removed warnings about incompatible versions from TeaSpeak mode
- Selecting the Users tab again after viewing Client or Channel Details will no longer refresh and lose your selection.
- Added “What’s that value?” (console results) support for some keys related to the TeaSpeak music bot feature
- Added botid parameter to console value selection (=clid)
- Added better error message when receiving no data (instead of list index out of bounds (-1))
- Increased time limit to include March 2019 (I’m not at home at the end of February 2019)
- Added basic music bot controls
- Note: The current snapshot works with TeaSpeak 1.2.27 only (older and newer versions are not supported by that snapshot!)
- Automatically determining the TeaSpeak music bot’s loader moved to server (type=-1)
- Added some fixes for the SVG renderer, addressing issues when Bézier shorthand commands were used after non-Bézier commands and improving compatibility
- Cleaned up some resources and replaced some with corresponding SVG files (that use the newly-added Bézier shorthands, even though they’re usually a bit odd)
- Added TeaSpeak version to about box
- Added auto scrolling when dragging files among channels
- Added drag and drop to add channel files to a music bot
- Fixed graphics glitch with non-query clients in client details (MyTS field was partially displayed)
- Added hinting for outdated or unsupported TeaSpeak versions (if either your query group has instanceinfo permissions or you are already on a virtual server where you have it)
3.9.6-rc1 (30 Jan 2019)
- Fixed access violation in music bot queue on invalid input from server
- Fixed volume slider ranging only from 10 to 100 per cent
- Added workaround for TeaSpeak returning invalid clients in clientfind
- Fixed a glitch that did not display hover effects for TeaSpeak’s globel Users tab channel list
- Added TeaSpeak global ban list support
- Fixed exporting ban lists with mytsid and TeaSpeak’s hwid
- Added support for adding TeaSpeak’s hwid bans
- Added displaying TeaSpeak’s hardware ID
- Added adding query logins for users in User DB
- Added query login management support (accessible from instance Statistics tab)
- Updated console auto complete and parameters
- Updated permissions
3.9.6-final is to be released in March as I’m waiting for Markus to implement playlists into TeaSpeak.I was given a greater ETA so I eventually released the final version before that. Markus is in his final school exams (Abitur) now and therefore won’t release many updates in the near future. As a result of this, TeaSpeak playlists will be implemented at a later point. If you want to complain about music bot features not working in current TeaSpeak releases, complain to Markus for query interface u-turns every few weeks, which are very demotivating to developers like me.
3.9.6 (12 Feb 2019, “Down Under Edition”)
- Fixed a bug that prevented additional return parameters in an array’s first dataset from being successfully parsed when they were that dataset’s last parameter (happened with TeaSpeak and clientdblist -count)
- Added SVG to supported file formats in the icon and avatar file picker dialogs
- If servergroupaddclient fails with code 512 (invalid clientID), the error message now explains the change to Query Groups in 3.6.0
- Removed warning when adding clients to group 2 (Admin Server Query), as adding global query clients is supported now
3.9.7 (27 Mar 2019)
- Added missing Android version
- Fixed quota setting unit interpretation from Bytes to Mebibytes/Month (thanks to a fellow user for reporting this)
Because I was on holiday when the first beta was released and because the changes were minimal, I did not really bother to release a new version for 3.7.0 as quickly as I normally do.
no own version (28 Mar 2019)
- Added new query connection limit setting (3.7.0)
- Added new badge
- Increased time limit to end of August 2019
- Updated permissions (still version 22)
no own version (28 Mar 2019)
- Rebuilt the project, as the compiler produced corrupted output, causing errors primarily in the English version, and even the copy protection got confused by the corrupted app
- Fixed pseudo snapshot window cannot be closed with Esc
Summer Release 2019
- Fixed bug that causes an error after creating mass snapshots (did not cause any trouble, the tab content just disappears)
- Fixed incorrect date in installer
3.9.8 (02 Jun 2019)
126.96.36.199-beta (14 Jun 2019)
- Fixed menu item for deleting channel group assignment in User DB tab (only visible in channel group member search mode) being available even with nothing selected
- Updated permissions to 3.8.0-exp1 (1557132946), which is now the minimum supported version
- Added new channel banner settings
- Fixed a bug that prevented the button for the Self menu from appearing most of the times
- Added note that setting YaTQA’s badges is not available starting with 3.8.0
- Note: This feature will eventually be removed and replaced by an Overwolf checkbox in the menu, which seems to continue to work.
- Updated iOS and desktop client versions
188.8.131.52 (08 Jul 2019) [DEPRECATED]
- Added Time Machine
- Added TeamSpeak Merch Badge 2.0 (when it was released, I prepared the graphics but forgot to add the badge to YaTQA)
- Removed Android closed beta client version that accidentially made it in the iOS version list (YaTQA does not list closed beta versions, so this was removed and not just moved)
- Added two new Desktop client versions
- Unified some redundant code
- Removed version number of RedeemerTS3, because it is a continuous development with no distinct version numbers
There will not be a YaTQA version that will use the new server group management features of 3.9.0 now because they do not give you a significant advantage. /Edit: This has been added on 22 Aug 2019.
This YaTQA version is deprecated for several bugs.
184.108.40.206b (16 Jul 2019) [DEPRECATED]
- Fixed file transfer not working if file transfer IP is distinct
- Note: This was caused because TeamSpeak removed the mandatory trailing comma from the IP returned by the ftinit commands in an unknown version
- ––– English development snapshot updated here, see below for download –––
- Added Met Tim
- Added Test
- Update autocomplete for new commands clientaddservergroup and clientdelservergroup
- Fixed id parameter for servernotifyregister event=channel being marked as optional
- Clarified autocomplete of servergroupcopy and channelgroupcopy to state that if if tsgid/tcgid is non-zero the name parameter – although mandatory – has no known effect
- Added iOS version 3.3.0 for selection
- Removed Planet TeamSpeak stats feature
Badge update only.
This YaTQA version is deprecated for several bugs.
220.127.116.11c (18 Aug 2019)
- Added Sponsorship License
- 2014/2016 tradefair badges now share resources because they look the same in SVG format
- Updated Gamescom 2018 Hero to the post-September-2018 version
Last version to support the 3.8.0 series (starting with exp1).
18.104.22.168 (22 Aug 2019)
- Fixed a bug that prevented several features that involve queries like clientdbinfo from working
- Fixed a bug that added a trailing backslash to ts3image:// links
- Added a context menu item to copy the channel URI to clipboard
- Added GC19 badge added by TeamSpeak on tuesday
Last version to support the 3.9.0 series (including all betas and exp versions).I do not recomment using from (including) 3.0-gamma5 to before (excluding) this version with 3.10.0 servers.
- Sped up a changing a client’s server groups (not available in real-time mode) by using new query commands clientaddservergroup and clientdelservergroup
- Internal change RedeemerTS3 to reduce program size by 28 KiB (most methodes are no longer virtual)
- Fixed determining whether a client’s server groups have been changed in the window mentioned above (so YaTQA can update the client server group list in the previous window if it has one)
- Removed virtual server limit
- Updated texts accordingly
- Increased time limit to February 2020
- Minimum required server version is now 3.9.0-beta1 (1560506144)
- Maximum supported server version is 3.9.0, do not use with 3.10.0!
Thanks to everyone who supported YaTQA’s development in the past years. <3
Winter Release 2019/2020
22.214.171.124-alpha (04 Sep 2019)
Because I disapprove the dropped support for pre-3.3.0 clients, this is one of the few YaTQA versions to support previous versions. All YaTQA versions released in 2019 and most likely a few more will support 3.9.0 series.
The YaTQA 126.96.36.199 series might be renamed into the 3.9.9 series.
Update from 15 Sep 2019: Support for Facebook Zstd (called “version 2 snapshot” by TeamSpeak, though the Zstd-encoded data wasn’t changed) might be added at some point. Until then, snapshots created by 3.10.0+ versions can be deployed verbatim only. Please create pseudo snapshots if you want to manipulate snapshots you create with 3.10.0+ servers. Starting with this version, pseudo snapshot manipulations are supported. That means the only downside of pseudo snapshots is when you want to manipulate a server but want to keep its identity. You can also use a Base64 decoder and then Facebook Zstd decompressor to convert 3.10.0+ snapshots into normal snapshots.
Overview of possible situations/constallations to keep in mind when deploying snapshots after the release of the 3.10.0 series
- Error 2 (not implemented) is now regarded a possible YaTQA error (this is the error code used by TeaSpeak in situations where TeamSpeak would respond with 256 command not found)
- Added compatibility for inverse id parameters in 3.10.0+ permfind result
- Fixed AV when stopping the currently selected server
- Removed some feature that checked pseudo snapshots for integrity to prevent users from using them to gain access to snapshot manipulation features
- Note: Pseudo snapshots require keeping the keypair to be deployed because they do not include one. This required keeping rehashing. Because these were all premium features before, YaTQA checked if the snapshot contained “YaTQA” as pseudo keypair and had a valid hash. The above change is that a valid hash is no longer required.
- Added quick fix for All User Permsfeature because of permfind results being no longer in any particular order anymore (at least tier 1, which is for client permissions and used by the aforementioned feature)
- Note: This fix is of quite bad performance especially on big servers
- Snapshot manipulation features now report that they are not compatible with version 2 snapshots
Quick analyses of snapshots suggest that they are likely not only compressed but also encrypted, even without password.I’ll be working with WolverinDEV from TeaSpeak to find out more. If I can easily turn them into version 1 snapshots and back, those features will be made available for version 2 snapshots.
Update: Facebook Zstd is used and snapshots without passwords are not encrypted.
- Note: channel_unique_identifier can work with pseudo snapshots (despite being a 3.10.0+ feature in a pre-3.10.0 snapshot (“version 1 snapshot”) output format), however, I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to add it. Feel free to send comments if you want it.
- Under some circumstances, keeping the keypair (or generating a new one, e.g. to allow copies) now deploys the snapshot with an emptykeypair (instead of creating a new server only to retrieve its keypair and insert it into the snapshot), which implicitly seems to make the server generate one automatically
- Note: I found that out by coincidence: Keeping the keypair (or generating a new one 3.10.0 server which does not return a readible snapshot) still works (and automatically results into an empty keypair)
- Note: This change is not in effect if the server is pre-3.10.0 and either the snapshot contains passwords or a server is overwritten (neither of these will work with 3.10.0+ servers)
- Fixed memory leak when replacing passwords in snapshots
- Added new client versions to choose from
In a full pre-3.10.0 environment (servers and snapshots), all snapshot could be deployed and all YaTQA snapshot manipulation features were available. Starting with 3.10.0, this gets extremely complicated:
188.8.131.52 (10 Nov 2019)
- Q:What is the version of the snapshot to be deployed?
- A: Version 1 or pseudo. Q:Is the keypair to be manipulated (deploying pseudo snapshot, keeping keypair)? [Rehashing is not in question here.]
- A: Yes. Q:Is the server 3.10.0+?
- A: Yes. Q:Do you overwrite an existing server?
- A: Yes. → YaTQA error message: Cannot keep keypair of existing server on 3.10.0+ instances anymore.
- A: No. Q:Does your snapshot contain passwords?
- A: Yes. → YaTQA warning (cannot retrieve new keypair for salting passwords). → YaTQA removes all passwords and deploys the snapshot with no keypair at all, so the server will create one. (Dropped passwords implicit keypair constellation.)
- A: No. → YaTQA deploys the snapshot with no keypair at all, so the server will create one. (Implicit keypair constellation.)
- A: No. → OK, snapshot can be deployed, all features are available. (Full-featured fully pre-3.10.0 constellation.)
- A: No. → OK, snapshot can be deployed. (Verbatim version 1 or upgrade constellation.)
- A: Version 2. Q:Is the snapshot to be manipulated (restoring pseudo snapshot, keeping keypair, rehashing)?
- A: Yes. → YaTQA error message.
- A: No. Q:Is the server 3.10.0+?
- A: Yes. → OK, snapshot can be deployed. (Verbatim fully 3.10.0+ constellation.)
- A: No. → Server exception.
Still supports 3.9.x (at least beta1, which is 1560506144), even though it will suggest that you update your server. You can ignore that if you want, YaTQA will work normally.
184.108.40.206b (01 Dec 2019)
- YaTQA now always sends -keepfiles with serversnapshotdeploy. Should you really need an option to turn that off, tell me why. Old servers don’t seem to care. At least 3.9.1, you shouldn’t use the others.
- Fixed about box saying that this and the previous version were for 3.10.0. It’s not. You can use it with 3.9.x.
- Added Tim O’Lantern
- Added new Android version and Desktop versions to choose from
I’m not in the TeamSpeak 5 beta, so I don’t know which TeamSpeak 5 versions are relevant./Update 15 Nov 2019: A fellow user sent me a key.
- Fixed colons in IPv6 not being removed from snapshot filenames
YaTQA will continue to support 3.9.0 at least until the free license ends on January 31st (which is also the end date of the 3.7 and 3.8 series, but you cannot use YaTQA on those servers).
220.127.116.11c (24 Fen[sic!] 2020)
- Fixed channel tree restore failing with 1538 invalid parameter if migrating from 3.0.10+ to 3.0.10+
- Note:YaTQA now strips channel_unique_identifier.
- Updated parameter help for serversnapshotdeploy to include -keepfiles
- Added four new badges
18.104.22.168d (01 Mar 2020)
- clientaddservergroup can now add the explanation about Server Query Groups to error 512 message it causes
- Removed Blacklist1 because TeamSpeak’s servers are no longer running; please use Blacklist2
- Note: This includes removing the -b startup switch
- Increased time limit to February 2021
- Note: Because there is very little important development in both, TeamSpeak and YaTQA, I see no reason to stick to the 6-month time limit.
This release includes a lot of TeaSpeak compatibility fixes. It requires TeaSpeak 1.4.10-beta and supports TeamSpeak v3.10.0. At the time of the YaTQA release, that TeaSpeak version has not yet been released, but the TeaSpeak version YaTQA supported prior to this release is way too old anyway.
- Fixed cliendbinfo (and clientgetnamefromuid) being called when not needed, resulting in a query for 0 clients’ information and therefore 1539 parameter not found
- Adjusted some stuff to make YaTQA compatible with TeaSpeak’s music bot management features again
- Note: TeaSpeak 1.4.10-??? (01 Mar 2020) is required because while implementing the adjustments, I found numerous bugs in TeaSpeak that Markus had to fix first.
- Note: There’s reason why the TeaSpeak version requirement does not say “or newer”.
- Fixed file transfer UI glitch
- Adding songs to a TeaSpeak playlist now updates the displayed list view.
- Added setting the current song of a TeaSpeak music bot by double-clicking an item in the queue
- Added reordering TeaSpeaks playlists via drag and drop
- Note: Dragged songs (multi-selected is supported) will be placed after the song you dropped them on.
- Note: Of course, you cannot drop items on selected items.
- ––– German development snapshot updated here, see below for download –––
- ––– internal progress until here –––
3.9.4-beta (05 Sep 2018)
This version is for 3.4.0-beta or newer.
3.9.4 (10 Sep 2018)
- Added support for new use (3.4.0+)
- Removed phonetic nickname from settings (YaTQA now uses the new official way to change the query nickname via use which doesn’t support phonetic names)
- Updated console params for use (3.4.0+)
- Added support for virtualserver_antiflood_points_needed_plugin_block (3.4.0+)
This version is for 3.4.0-beta or newer.
- YaTQA SSH tunnel now sends no credentials instead of empty credentials (other than with TeamSpeak credentials, where username as well as password must be provided to be sent at all, you may also provide only one information for SSH)
- Fixed some semaphore bugs that could prevent proper disconnect from both types of SSH connections
- Fixed anonymous connections to TeamSpeak not being prevented after displaying the message
- Fixed some access violation that could happen when you intentionally disconnect because the disconnect event tried to disconnect a second time
- Match pie chart hints with the texts to its left
- Removed registration requirement from the “did you know” hint about the console
- Fixed caption saying “[registered for ]” (with no name) for freeware version (was supposed to say nothing at all)
- Now prevents users from trying to use TeamSpeak SSH anonymously (which isn’t possible and would therefore fail anyway)
- Fixed listview checkbox swap hotkey not affecting the focused item (note the special case of only one item where nothing happened at all)
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused disconnecting to be very slow when connected via SSH
- Now displays a shield icon (elevation required) next to Plink download button
- Changed downloaded Plink version to the most recent version (0.70, w32old), now downloaded via HTTPS
- Fixed cancelling grouping long responses like snapshots in the console results also closing the result window
- Added client_totalconnections to Pseudo Snapshots to match how the official snapshot features works now
- Added new desktop version and renamed most recent Android version to 3.2.0 (final)
- Updated PuTTY (Plink) license terms
- Several improvements of what happens after a downloading Plink
- Automatically download permissions when connected to a TeaSpeak server (the required version is yet to be released)
- ––– German development snapshot updated
- Fixed adding multiple bans adding the individual bans multiple times, too
- Updated client versions (added 3.1.10)
The new version improved blacklist2 (it will tell you if TeamSpeak doesn’t like your IP, domain or your server UID), adds support for all new 3.2.0 features and moves SSH to the freeware version. This is the first step of a transition announced last October because I got a decent job offer now and will be able to pay YaTQA’s expenses from my own money soon.
I’m sorry for being late, I normally add new versions the day they get released. However, when I updated Firefox, my update checker configuration was lost.
The preview release downloads are now served via HTTPS as well.